Re: laser jet 4 paper jam wichtig: bed.-anl. gesucht

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Ron Cook, Oct 16, 2003.

  1. Ron Cook

    Ron Cook Guest

    On 14 Oct 2003 07:19:28 -0700, (Elisabeth Eitzinger)
    wrote in <> posted to
    comp.hardware:

    >betriebsanleitung originalhandbuch oder kopie gg. unkostenbeitrag
    >hp laserjet 4 pcl 5e
    >paper jam

    Elisabeth, this may be of some help:

    < http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/kke0.html >

    The page references paper jamming at the exit of the printer; other
    pages reference paper jams near the fuser.

    Ron n1zhi

    Ron Cook, Oct 16, 2003