Re: nanoDVR - no license found error

Discussion in 'ATI' started by ElCapitan, Jan 17, 2005.

  1. ElCapitan

    ElCapitan Guest

    I am gettin the exact same freaking error, anyone here with any ideas,
    i am trying to see if there is some crack to it, i guess we have to
    play it dirty
    :(.

    Duncan Smith wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have downloaded nanoDVR (from the WinTV accesories section of the

    Hauppage
    > site) but when I install it there is an error saying no license

    found. The
    > software is supposed to be free to owners of WinTV PCI cards. Am I

    doing

    ElCapitan, Jan 17, 2005

  2. ElCapitan

    Silver9990 Guest

    I recieved the same error, anyone come up with a solution yet?

    --
    Silver9990

    Silver9990, Sep 4, 2005

  3. ElCapitan

    Jeff G Guest

    "Silver9990" <> wrote in message news:...

    > I recieved the same error, anyone come up with a solution yet?
    >
    > ElCapitan Wrote:
    > > I am gettin the exact same freaking error, anyone here with any ideas,
    > > i am trying to see if there is some crack to it, i guess we have to
    > > play it dirty
    > > :(.
    > >

    > > Duncan Smith wrote:-
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I have downloaded nanoDVR (from the WinTV accesories section of the-
    > > Hauppage-
    > > site) but when I install it there is an error saying no license-
    > > found. The-
    > > software is supposed to be free to owners of WinTV PCI cards. Am I-
    > > doing-
    > > something wrong? Does anyone know how to get round this problem?
    > >
    > > TIA
    > >
    > > Duncan-

    Where on Hauppauge's site does it claim nanoDVR is free
    to WinTV owners? nanoPEG Editor is free (it's included on
    the driver CD), not nanoDVR. The two are entirely different
    programs.

    Jeff G, Sep 4, 2005