Re: new motherboard

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by peter, May 22, 2010.

  1. peter

    peter Guest

    890fxa-udv rev 2
    890fxa-ud7 rev 2

    Almost the same boards with the UD7 being LARGER....
    and having a few more options.
    Check the size of the UD7 versus what can fit in your case

    peter

    or disruptive,please ignore it.
    to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate :)

    "mikeyhsd" <> wrote in message news:...
    looking to get a new computer and evaluating motherboards.

    want 6 core amd black edition.
    6gb disk I/o
    usb3
    ati radeon 5970