Re: O.T. ? PC cleaner upper for Dell 2400

Discussion in 'Dell' started by mihalaki, Feb 10, 2011.

  1. mihalaki

    mihalaki Guest

    Well, my head is still spinning as to which way to go. It took me 3minutes and a few seconds to get onto GROUPS from the link in,"MY FAVORITES".That should give me more of an interest in doing something fast!

    Upgrade processor? Add Ram? Download Ccleaner, Give the PC to friend who can use it as a boat anchor?

    By the way, the Processor is a 2.4G P4!!! Maybe a new
    processor?

    Also, here are some numbers that may help in a decision:
    SERVICE TAG 5MH0641
    EXPRESS SERVICE TAG 12242 728945
    ODDBALL # - X08-73061 looks like the CD #
    ANOTHER # 00043-512 513-200-05D481

    Meanwhile IF it is easier for anyone, my email is:
    999 mihalaki @ earthlink dot N E T
    (mihalaki is Greek for MIKEY)

    And I will start looking for shareware for a file/registry cleaner, defragger,

    mihalaki, Feb 10, 2011