Re: Opinions on Chaintech Summit 7NIF2

Discussion in 'Chaintech' started by Sandy, Jan 4, 2005.

  1. Sandy

    Sandy Guest

    cosmo wrote:
    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > Can you please post you opinions on Chaintech Summit 7NIF2

    I have an 7NIF2 motherboard and my husband has a Zenith model. Before
    we formatted our hard drives both computers were online using the
    motherboard's onboard NIC. After formatting, neither computer could
    locate the NIC driver on the motherboard. I downloaded and tried every
    trick I knew, and the best on his I could get was to get it into the
    device manager showing a yellow exclamation point and claiming it could
    not "start" the device. I took a NIC form another computer and got
    online that way, but he's stuck until I get one motherboard ot the
    other working, and use the Linksys NIC on the stubborn one.

    Other than that, my 7NIF2 has been working well.
    Sandy AIM: Sandy 8771

    Sandy, Jan 4, 2005