Re: ot-cd burning software recommends?

Discussion in 'Compaq' started by DEJ57, Jun 27, 2003.

  1. DEJ57

    DEJ57 Guest

    > hi, vcd easy is a real good tool. i'm using version 1.0.8, if
    >you want it and some info and aspi files i used with ME, i'll post
    >it in alt.binaries.misc. here is the link to the site.

    Seems to be for mostly making VCDs--and I'm looking to simply burn data and
    music for the most part. Or does it also do that?

    As I'm on AOL trying to download a large file from an NG might not work...

    Dale

    DEJ57, Jun 27, 2003

  2. DEJ57

    Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > > hi, vcd easy is a real good tool. i'm using version 1.0.8, if
    > >you want it and some info and aspi files i used with ME, i'll post
    > >it in alt.binaries.misc. here is the link to the site.

    > Seems to be for mostly making VCDs--and I'm looking to simply burn data and
    > music for the most part. Or does it also do that?
    >
    > As I'm on AOL trying to download a large file from an NG might not work...
    >
    > Dale

    hi, i use vcdeasy to burn vcd/svcds. i have used roxio for .mpgs and
    data, but its too big for easy transfer. i've used fireburner 1.06 and
    its compact and should do what you want. below is a link. i'll post
    an extended evualation period copy of it in any group you can download
    from. its 1 mb.

    http://www.fireburner.com/downloads.shtml

    train

    , Jun 27, 2003