Re: Radeon HD 5850

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Antonio López de Santa Anna, Oct 8, 2009.

  1. On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 21:43:04 -0700, Steve <> wrote:

    >In case anyone would like to know, my 5850
    >measures 9.5 inches in length. Add another
    >0.75 inches for power connecters clearance.
    >
    >Fits in an Antec Mini P-180 if you take out
    >the middle hd cage.

    5870 is 11" so 5850 is much better choice for people without massive
    cases.

    Antonio López de Santa Anna, Oct 8, 2009

  2. Antonio López de Santa Anna

    GRiZLOC Guest

    "Antonio López de Santa Anna" <> schreef in bericht
    > On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 21:43:04 -0700, Steve <> wrote:
    >
    >>In case anyone would like to know, my 5850
    >>measures 9.5 inches in length. Add another
    >>0.75 inches for power connecters clearance.
    >>
    >>Fits in an Antec Mini P-180 if you take out
    >>the middle hd cage.
    >>

    > 5870 is 11" so 5850 is much better choice for people without massive
    > cases

    I have a Antec 902 with the middle fan cage taken out. Right now i have a
    single ati 4890
    inside this case. Would a 5870 fit in my antec 902?.

    GRiZLOC, Oct 8, 2009

  3. Antonio López de Santa Anna

    > On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 21:43:04 -0700, Steve <> wrote:
    >
    >>In case anyone would like to know, my 5850
    >>measures 9.5 inches in length. Add another
    >>0.75 inches for power connecters clearance.
    >>
    >>Fits in an Antec Mini P-180 if you take out
    >>the middle hd cage.
    >>

    > 5870 is 11" so 5850 is much better choice for people without massive
    > cases.

    I have an antec 902 and right now i have an ati 4890 graphics card from
    sapphire.
    Will an ati 5870 fit inside my antec 902?

    GRiZLOC, Oct 8, 2009
  4. On Thu, 8 Oct 2009 13:42:05 +0200, "GRiZLOC" <kilics[NOSPAM]@home.nl>
    wrote:

    >I have a Antec 902 with the middle fan cage taken out. Right now i have a
    >single ati 4890
    >inside this case. Would a 5870 fit in my antec 902?.

    Don't know as I don't known the dimensions of that case. Get a
    measuring tape and make sure you have just over 11" of space and you
    will be ok. The power connectors on my Sapphire 5870 are on top of the
    card so you don't need extra space for power connectors.

    Antonio López de Santa Anna, Oct 8, 2009