    1 stick of memory and hs/fan. be sure to clear the cmos/bios.

    what brand and model psu are you using?

    ud

    uddarts, Aug 24, 2005

  2. uddarts

    OSAL Guest

    "uddarts" wrote:
    > i'd look to your psu first. try posting with just the vid
    > card(5500), 1 stick of memory and hs/fan. be sure to clear the
    > cmos/bios.
    >
    > what brand and model psu are you using?
    >

    > ud

    oh thank you very much for your reply....the psu is 400w...i clear the
    cmos in the new motherboard...but nothing happen still no display..i m
    desperate....could it be that my system is xp?..thank you so much for
    replayin

    OSAL, Aug 25, 2005

  3. uddarts

    uddarts Guest

    "OSAL" wrote:
    > oh thank you very much for your reply....the psu is 400w...i
    > clear the cmos in the new motherboard...but nothing happen
    > still no display..i m desperate....could it be that my system
    > is xp?..thank you so much for replayin

    try posting with just the vid card(5500), 1 stick of memory and
    hs/fan.

    hopefully the system will boot to video. then you’ll know for sure
    that you need to replace the psu with a better one. something with
    12v/20 or 22amps.

    what brand and model is the 400 watt psu?

    ud

    uddarts, Aug 25, 2005
  4. uddarts

    OSAL Guest

    "uddarts" wrote:
    > try posting with just the vid card(5500), 1 stick of memory
    > and hs/fan.
    >
    > hopefully the system will boot to video. then you'll know for
    > sure that you need to replace the psu with a better one.
    > something with 12v/20 or 22amps.
    >
    > what brand and model is the 400 watt psu?
    >
    > ud

    a 2400w psu???

    OSAL, Aug 25, 2005
  5. uddarts