Re: Samsung Follows Nvidia, Releases Unified Driver for Printers

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by DRS, May 24, 2009.

  1. DRS

    DRS Guest

    "First of One" <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    news:
    > How many years after the first Detonators did this come around? One
    > common driver for all Samsung printers across all Win32 environments
    > (2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008). Cool.
    > http://www.koreanewswire.co.kr/?job=news&no=406077

    They've learnt their lesson from Nvidia well. On the plus side, its cleaner
    and more integrated than the old driver UI. On the negative side, you can't
    print a test page and, worst of all for me, the morons have killed manual
    duplex printing (which worked perfectly before).

    It's back to the old driver for me.

    DRS, May 24, 2009