Re: The "highest" videos crads VA503+'s can use?

Discussion in 'FIC' started by Kevin D, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. Kevin D

    Kevin D Guest

    I found the TNT2 Ultra 32MB video card to be about the best match to
    the 503+. If you go with a newer card (I've run GeForce 256 DDR 32MB,
    GeForce2 GTS 32MB, and GeForce2MX-series 16 & 32MB cards without any
    trouble), you'll gain a few (2 to 5) fps, but the motherboard/CPU will
    act as the bottleneck. If you really need better graphics performance,
    upgrade to an Athlon system.
    Kevin

    Kevin D, Jul 10, 2003