Re: XP on a preloaded system

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by Roger Blake, Jan 9, 2009.

  1. Roger Blake

    Roger Blake Guest

    On 2009-01-09, <> wrote:
    > I have a preloaded system with XP but the disk crashed and I don't
    > have the disk to reload it. Who do I call? Is this a HP (OEM) problem
    > or a Microsoft problem.

    If you know someone with an OEM disk for the same flavor of XP
    (Home, Pro, or Media Center), you can use their disk with your
    license key to reload. Otherwise HP should be able to sell you
    a recovery disk at nominal cost.

    --
    Roger Blake
    (Subtract 10s for email. "Google Groups" messages killfiled due to spam.)

    Roger Blake, Jan 9, 2009