    hi.. does any one know.. how to read a programmed and locked 89c51 and
    89c52 without loosing the code..?
    please inform me on -->

    ronydc, Dec 17, 2005

  2. Why do you think it was locked in the first place?
    This is Usenet. Write here - read here.

    Vadim

    Vadim Borshchev, Dec 17, 2005

  3. ronydc

    ronydc Guest

    hi. dear vadim
    see. at the first place, u dont have to bother "why it is locked".
    if u know the answer of my question.. then tel me..or continue doing
    ur work..
    and by the way i know.. this is wht.. a"usenet" or what.. so u dont
    bother too much.. other then showing the method for unlocking the
    89c51,89c52.
    this is "ronydc".

    ronydc, Dec 17, 2005
  4. ronydc

    Ian Bell Guest

    Yes he does. it is locked so YOU cannot see it.
    No, we can also comment on the appropriateness of your request.
    And remember usenet is not text messaging so do not use those stupid
    childish abreviations.
    The idiot.

    Ian

    Ian Bell, Dec 17, 2005
  5. I don't. But you didn't say why it bothers you.
    I perfectly know the answer, but I see no reason to share it.
    Yes, it is Usenet and not a mobile phone, spelling is important.
    Usenet is free. It is not a customer service, where a paying customer may demand the answers.

    HTH,

    Vadim

    Vadim Borshchev, Dec 17, 2005
  6. ronydc

    Dan Henry Guest

    Y.. e.. s..

    Dan Henry, Dec 17, 2005
  7. ronydc

    Rich Webb Guest

    Posted from Google, the new AOL.

    Rich Webb, Dec 17, 2005
  8. ronydc

    karel Guest

    Congrats & deep respect, dear sir!

    karel, Dec 17, 2005
  9. ronydc

    PeteS Guest

    Which gives the rest of us (who use Google occasionally because of near
    universal access) a bad name.

    Sounds like an ID(ten)-T error from the OP

    Cheers

    PeteS

    PeteS, Dec 18, 2005
  10. ronydc

    Tauno Voipio Guest

    For an introduction on the subject:

    <http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~sps32/mcu_lock.html>.

    Tauno Voipio, Dec 18, 2005
  11. ronydc

    Chuck F. Guest

    This is the same genius who advertised his capability to explain
    all the deep dark secrets of the "amaizing" 8051 in another thread.

    Chuck F., Dec 19, 2005
  12. ronydc

    ronydc Guest

    so.. dear dear.. . "vadim"(..who gave u this name..? ha ha ha..)
    here i wished to meet the genious people, who dont care for the reasons
    and lenguages and spellings.. but show there capability in solving some
    one's problem.. in reply of my firstly asked qiestion..if u would have
    concentreted on the problem.. and if would have shown the solution..
    many many people could have taken advantage ..(if u are knowing
    anything about reading locked 89c51) but u wested ur energy and all
    others time ..in asking stupid questions.. so.. be serious and tel if u
    know. anything. to the forum .or give up..
    --- ronydc.

    ronydc, Dec 19, 2005
  13. ronydc

    ronydc Guest

    hi.. dan.

    can u plz inform me about the method of reading 89c51 and 89c52
    please..?
    u can send an e-mail at also.
    please do the needful sir...i am a firmware engineer and stuck badly
    due to this problem.
    ronydc.

    ronydc, Dec 19, 2005
  14. ronydc

    Ian Bell Guest

    ronydc wrote:
    but u wested ur energy and all
    The only one asking stupid questions is you.

    Ian

    Ian Bell, Dec 19, 2005
  15. ronydc

    Chuck F. Guest

    Poor despicable creature. Unable to steal other peoples work, due
    to ignorance and lack of ethics. In sympathy we can award the
    Royal Order of the PLONK.

    Chuck F., Dec 19, 2005
  16. As the next step you would probably hack my machine. Ok, my IP address is 127.0.0.1

    *plonk*

    Vadim Borshchev, Dec 19, 2005
  17. ronydc

    Denorth Guest

    o no

    Denorth, Dec 20, 2005
  18. ronydc

    ronydc Guest

    so shameful....but god have given me a lot of other powers like ..--
    helping others.. i think.. u are legging in those things..so that u
    thought by this way..

    ronydc, Dec 21, 2005
  19. PLONK!

    Frank Bemelman, Dec 21, 2005
  20. ronydc

    ronydc Guest

    you are simply a mother fucker basterd..

    ronydc, Dec 24, 2005