    or a7v880.
    If any of you had any successes in this matter please let me know. Any help
    appreciated.

    Tomek Gruca, May 23, 2005

  2. Tomek Gruca

    ohaya Guest

    Tomek,

    You might take a look at the Speedfan website:

    http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php

    He has both mobos listed. I don't know how much info you'll get from
    the website directly... probably you'll need datasheets for the
    chipsets, but the Speedfan author seems to know a lot about this stuff,
    and he might be able to point you to where to get the info that you're
    looking for...

    Jim

    ohaya, May 23, 2005

  3. Tomek Gruca

    Paul Guest

    Other places you might look for info, are "lm_sensors"
    or "xmbmon". The Linux world has much to offer...

    http://www.nt.phys.kyushu-u.ac.jp/shimizu/download/xmbmon/xmbmon205.tar.gz

    Paul

    Paul, May 24, 2005
  4. I do know if the operating system you are writing will accept this, but take
    a look at www.sisoftware.net. Download the free version. it will tell you
    the temp on cpu and board, also about all the hardware on your system, and
    much more.
    Boris

    BORIS BELCHOFF, May 24, 2005