    I print a newsletter for a non-profit group and we are considering
    going color but are concerned with the potential cost.

    TIA, Rich

    Rich, Nov 24, 2006

  2. Rich

    craigm Guest

    You can find the estimates for consumables on HP's web site.

    However, for real life numbers that pertain to your application, you will
    have to find out from experience. The cost of toner relates directly to the
    content of what you print. If your use of color is only a few highlighted
    words on a page, then the color toner will last a long time. If you print
    lots of full page photos, then you will use more color toner.

    The estimates on HP's site allow you to compare different HP printers. How
    they make the estimates is also explained.

    craigm, Nov 24, 2006

  3. Rich

    Bob Headrick Guest

    See http://h10060.www1.hp.com/pageyield/us/en/index.html for page yields