    ask the vendor to swap the board or should I just live with it?

    TIA,

    Kim

    Kim2000, Apr 29, 2004

  2. Kim2000

    Kylesb Guest

    If you have a continuous connection to the internet (broadband) win2k
    and XP will adjust the time for you automatically, or you can use
    third party time set utility programs via task manager. I use a small
    utility named "atomictime", a google search should find it.

    It could be your battery is getting old also.

    --
    Best regards,
    Kyle

    Kylesb, Apr 29, 2004