  1. Betty Boop

    doS Guest

    I answered, you dont understand.You have pc issues not me, now **** off

    doS, Nov 26, 2007

  2. Betty Boop

    A Nother Guest

    PLONK!

    A Nother, Nov 26, 2007

  3. Betty Boop

    Tazz Guest

    IIRC, I read somewhere else that Acer's eRecovery will only recover to a
    partition thats the same as the default, from the factory settings. Even
    converting to NTFS will cause eRecovery not to work. Again, IIRC.

    What I did with my HDD configuration:
    First I backed up the C partition with Ghost.
    Then I used Partition magic to shrink the C partition then added the
    extra to the D partition.
    Then Backed up the 'new' C partition and deleted the old backup.
    Then I converted the partitions to NTFS, but I don't think it matters
    when you do this.

    Tazz, Nov 28, 2007