    maybe that WCPUID wasn't reading the info correctly so I went to AMD's
    site and download AMDCPUID and got the same info. Anyone heard any
    similar stories?

    Hardhead, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Hardhead

    Ed Guest

    What MHz is the CPU running at, what bus speed and multiplier are you
    using?

    __Model Name_____MHz__FSB x Mult
    Athlon XP 2600+ 2133 (133x16.0)

    Athlon XP 2600+ 2083 (166x12.5)
    Athlon XP 2700+ 2167 (166x13.0)
    Athlon XP 2800+ 2250 (166x13.5)
    Barton XP 2500+ 1833 (166x11.0)
    Barton XP 2600+ 1917 (166x11.5)
    Barton XP 2800+ 2083 (166x12.5)
    Barton XP 3000+ 2167 (166x13.0)

    Barton XP 3000+ 2100 (200x10.5)
    Barton XP 3200+ 2200 (200x11.0)

    Ed

    Ed, Dec 16, 2003

  3. Hardhead

    Hardhead Guest

    It's running at 2205 MHz 200x11

    Hardhead, Dec 16, 2003
  4. Hardhead

    Ed Guest

    If it has 512K L2 then you got a Barton 2600+ not a T-Bred, and I think
    the BIOS wouldn't say 3200+ if it was a tbred at 200x11 it say something
    else. CPU-Z is pretty good program, just run the exe, tells you lots of
    stuff, http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php#download

    Cheers,
    Ed

    Ed, Dec 16, 2003
  5. Hardhead

    rstlne Guest

    What's a FX 2600+

    rstlne, Dec 16, 2003
  6. Hardhead

    Ed Guest

    It's the new unlocked Bartons! :)

    Ed, Dec 16, 2003
  7. Hardhead

    Hank Guest

    Hey finally, I been waiting for them things to be released.
    Where would a guy get one of them there FX's at?

    Hank

    Hank, Dec 16, 2003
  8. Hardhead

    Ed Guest

    No such thing as a FX Barton. :)

    Ed, Dec 16, 2003
  9. Hardhead

    Hank Guest

    Come on your kidding right???

    Hank

    Hank, Dec 17, 2003
  10. Hardhead

    Hank Guest

    It was just a joke there is no such thing. I'm sure they guy made a typo and
    intended to say XP Barton.

    Hank

    Hank, Dec 17, 2003
  11. Hardhead

    rstlne Guest

    Come on your kidding right???
    Heh,

    Hence my original post..
    What is a FX Barton

    rstlne, Dec 17, 2003
  12. Hardhead

    Ed Guest

    No actually they are called FX because you can only get one if you work
    for Nvidia. :)

    Ed

    Ed, Dec 17, 2003
  13. Hardhead

    Hank Guest

    Damn, I'm so confused. So ya think by the time there released to the general
    public they'll have a FX Barton Ultra version ready?

    Hank

    Hank, Dec 17, 2003
  14. Hardhead

    Ed Guest

    Hey how did you know about that?, that's top secret!!!
    Ed

    Ed, Dec 17, 2003