    hardware, changing BIOS settings even pulling plugs. Any help would
    be good. Also, any tools to test for a specific problem. Thanks in
    advance.

    Fester, Sep 8, 2004

  2. Hi,
    Sounds like you need to replace the battery on your motherboard.

    Silicon Alley Computers
    www.siliconalleycomputers.com

    Silicon Alley Computers, Sep 8, 2004

  3. Fester

    Jim Phelps Guest

    Hi, If your clock is working, that is, has the right time after a
    reboot, the MB battery is OK. The error message may be in reponse to
    a change you made in the hardware or setups. Jim

    Jim Phelps, Sep 9, 2004
  4. Are you sure it's an error message? Does your computer boot normally
    and run fine otherwise (with correct time as Jim mentioned?)

    All my PCs with Award BIOS display this message as part of the POST
    process, along with other messages that show what the BIOS is doing.

    Anonymous Jack, Sep 10, 2004
  5. Fester

    willah Guest

    Mine too, I would say its normal.