    Tools :) ).

    Thanks
    Bart

    Bart, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Bart

    Chris H. Guest

    The MUIRP will enable ". . . users to switch UI settings using existing
    Tablet PC-supported languages (English, French, German, Korean, Simplified
    Chinese, and Traditional Chinese) and a host of additional languages,
    including Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese,
    and Swedish," according to the announcement by Microsoft, Bart.

    Not "all that much work"? Only hundreds of thousands of samples of writing
    of every word in each of the languages is not all that much work? LOL!
    English and the present Ink recognition engines took years to complete -
    each. :cool:
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC