    anyway i prefer the same price as its.
    Would you pl give me some idea?
    thanks

    imde, Dec 10, 2004

  2. imde

    Paul Guest

    http://www.asus.com.tw/support/cpusupport/cpusupport.aspx

    Click "CPU Name", select Sempron from the pulldown menu.

    Model PCB Revision Since BIOS Revision
    A7N8X 2.00 1010
    A7N8X Deluxe 2.00 1008
    A7N8X-E Deluxe ALL 1012
    A7N8X-VM ALL 1010.003
    A7N8X-VM/400 ALL 1003
    A7N8X-X ALL 1010
    A7S8X-MX ALL ALL
    A7V333-X ALL 1005.001
    A7V400-MX ALL 1003
    A7V600 ALL 1007
    A7V600 SE ALL 1002
    A7V600-X ALL 1005
    A7V880 ALL 1004
    A7V8X 1.04* 1015.002
    A7V8X-MX ALL 1008
    A7V8X-MX SE ALL 1005
    A7V8X-X ALL 1012

    *Only with a FSB333 sticker on south bridge.

    http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProdu...ce=&maxprice=&mfrcode=1315&DEPA=0&Order=price

    The A7V400-MX looks pretty cheap.

    Paul

    Paul, Dec 11, 2004

  3. I would go with the regular Asus A7N8X Ultra 400. The A7N8X-X does not
    have dual DDR capability. The Deluxe just has a few different add-ons.
    When you compare them, look at the specifics. Look at the chips
    that control the Ethernet. They may be Realtek or 3Com or some other
    brand of chips. Then look to see if they have Linux drivers at the
    Asustek website download page. Some version may not have the Gigabit
    ethernet or the Firewire. Some of the Deluxe boards have 2 ethernet
    ports if you plan on running the motherboard as a firewall or sharing
    the networkign. Some versions also have the slot on the bottom of the
    motherboard for the Asus proprietary wireless networking card.

    Last Boy Scout, Dec 11, 2004