    FX5500?

    TIA
    Charlie

    Charlie, Jul 1, 2007

  2. Charlie

    DaveW Guest

    Slightly.

    DaveW, Jul 1, 2007

  3. Charlie

    Augustus Guest

    About the only real decent performer in PCI is this...X1550 Pro with 450Mhz
    Core and 520 Mhz memory. And yes, it actually is a PCI card and not PCIe.
    Way above and beyond the 6200PCI
    http://www.diamondmm.com/X1550PRO256P.php

    Augustus, Jul 2, 2007
  4. Charlie

    Augustus Guest

    Currently have a FX5500 / 256M and am trying to determine which other
    Although it's pretty obvious, the card I mentioned is not Nvida powered, but
    ATI. The best 6200PCI card out there is likely this one, but it's still way
    below the X1550 Pro.
    http://www2.bfgtech.com/bfgr62256ocp.aspx

    Augustus, Jul 2, 2007
  5. Charlie

    Charlie Guest

    Thanks Augustus ..found the x1550 Pro card on Amazon for $99.
    Will be here Friday.

    Charlie

    Charlie, Jul 3, 2007
  6. Charlie