    made any changes or installed any applications. If someone could please help
    me locate a site or possible fixes I would be grateful.

    Jeff

    Jeff Simpson, Feb 9, 2007

  2. Jeff Simpson

    Jeff Simpson Guest

    Sorry. I mean ATI MMC 9.6

    Jeff Simpson, Feb 9, 2007

  3. You were probably right the first time. Their is no 9.6. 9.06 had an audio
    problem
    that was rectified in 9.06.1.
    First check Device Manager and makes sure their isn't any driver problems.
    Then do a Repair Install of MMC in Add/Remove Software.

    ati.com/install

    Captain Midnight, Feb 9, 2007
  4. Jeff Simpson

    Jeff Simpson Guest

    Yes. It depends on where I look. The file version says 9.6.0.0. I tried a
    repair install but it looks to D:\install\MMC\ATIMMC.msi which is not there.
    I used System restore that worked but I would like to find a real fix in
    case this happens again. I have never had to deal with any ATI situations
    with any of my systems so I am not used to any debug procedure.

    Thanks for the reply.

    Jeff

    Jeff Simpson, Feb 10, 2007
  5. I've noticed the ATI software, and others, seems to have path issues. Last
    time I installed XP repartitioned the HDD so C: was large enough to keep
    them there. Wouldn't have thought it necessary with modern software.

    Captain Midnight, Feb 11, 2007