Recording S-video with audio using hdtv wonder

Discussion in 'ATI' started by ghadley_00, Apr 18, 2005.

  1. ghadley_00

    ghadley_00 Guest

    Hi,

    Thanks to the help of users of this newsgroup I now have my hdtv wonder
    working fully with my p4 3.2 Ghz with sapphire radeon x850xt. Does
    anyone know how to configure the ati multimedia center so that
    recording an svideo in stream will capture audio from one of the lines
    into the computer? [I used to be able to do this with my all in wonder
    7500 but I can't find a way to do it with the hdtv wonder]

    I'm using

    wxp-w2k-catalyst-8-121-050322a-022141c.exe as my video driver
    mmc-9-06-1.exe as my media center
    hdtv-wonder-5-01_2026v2.exe as my hdtv decoder
    mmc-9-1-0-0-dao-mdac.exe as my dao

    Thanks,

    George

    ghadley_00, Apr 18, 2005

  2. ghadley_00

    grolschie Guest

    In the TV app, right-click the screen and go into the "Settings". On the
    "Video" tab change "Connector" from "Analog TV Tuner" to either "Composite"
    or "S-Video". Press record when ready.

    grol

    grolschie, Apr 18, 2005

  3. ghadley_00

    ghadley_00 Guest

    got that part to work, however, the video file had no associated audio
    [even though audio from the source was coming into the computer and was
    playing over the computer speakers]. Is there somewhere in the settings
    that I can choose the audio soruce to go along with the video source?
    [this was my experience with previous versions of mmc].

    Thanks!

    ghadley_00, Apr 19, 2005