    So does someone has tryed it yet ?

    Else is there an other solution to recover the original bios ?

    Thanks.

    ftzpr-google, Aug 15, 2007

  2. ftzpr-google

    Paul Guest

    http://support.packardbell.com/uk/item/index.php?i=ml065a&ppn=PB35305101

    "Recovery
    The BIOS attempts to recover the BIOS Configuration.
    A recovery diskette is required."

    "BIOS recovery jumper (JREC1)

    If your BIOS was corrupted in any way, you can reload its values using
    a BIOS recovery diskette. This diskette is not delivered with your
    computer but may be supplied in certain cases by a support technician.
    In this event the support technician will also provide instructions on
    how to carry out the procedure."

    Hmmm. Looks like you need to get the BIOS file onto a floppy first.
    Maybe tech support can help out. The thing is, the BIOS file may
    need to be renamed with a particular name. Or be put on the
    floppy, along with MSDOS boot files. With the lack of info on the
    above pages, it is hard to guess what is the next step.

    Paul

    Paul, Aug 16, 2007