    Kurt Todoroff

    Markets, not mandates and mob rule.
    Consent, not coercion.

    Kurt R. Todoroff, Nov 9, 2006

  2. Are they on an iPod by any chance?

    Reginald Dwight, Nov 9, 2006

  3. Unfortunately, no.

    --

    Kurt Todoroff

    Markets, not mandates and mob rule.
    Consent, not coercion.

    Kurt R. Todoroff, Nov 9, 2006
  4. In iTunes 7, in the left column, under Store, there's a directory titled
    "Purchased" Check there to see whether the songs are listed. If they
    are, copy them to the music directory. If not, I guess you're out of
    luck. Fortunately, it's only three songs.

    Michelle Steiner, Nov 9, 2006
  5. Kurt R. Todoroff

    Doc O'Leary Guest

    Adding to that, if you are dumb enough not to have backups, take this as
    a lesson as NOW being the time to start. And if, for whatever reason,
    the songs are gone-gone-gone, try sending an email to the iTunes Store
    with the details and they will likely (at least this one time) allow you
    to re-download the lost tracks.

    Doc O'Leary, Nov 10, 2006
  6. I do think that's nothing more than a playlist. If they are gone out
    of the library, then they would not be there either. Of course many
    computer users would not understand the difference between a playlist
    and the library so it bears checking.

    -=Elden=-
    http://www.moondog.org

    Elden Fenison, Nov 12, 2006
  7. Kurt R. Todoroff

    zit Guest

    That's true. Perhaps you could enlighten us?

    zit, Nov 13, 2006