    screen has no RED color and gone greensih.....any clues plz...thank u
    all..

    sam - toronto

    Goldenshuttle, Mar 19, 2006

  2. How does it look on an external monitor? This could very well be a
    cable problem between the video board (motherboard) and the LCD panel,
    in the cable that runs from the lid to the base through the hinges.
    Could be just a connector that isn't properly seated. Of course it
    could also be a bad LCD panel. I'd check the cable first.

    Barry Watzman, Mar 19, 2006

  3. Hi barry,,,on a normal monitor, colors R perfect, I shall chk all
    connections as U suggested...thanks alot brother....

    Goldenshuttle, Mar 19, 2006
  4. Problem could be in a number of places, but I'd definitely remove and
    reseat the data cable from the LCD panel to the video board
    (motherboard) as the next step. This is not a backlight or inverter
    problem, so no need to go down any dead ends along those lines.

    Barry Watzman, Mar 20, 2006