red, green, bleu, cable pluged into the Video-in not receiving any signal.

Discussion in 'ATI' started by DDC, May 25, 2006.

  1. DDC

    DDC Guest

    Hi, i'm a total newbie in this situation and can't manage to recorde
    anything from my bell express vue model 5200.

    The funny thing is that with the bundle of the x1800gto from sapphire
    there a composite cable but i can't use it in the video in as it is
    not compatible.

    So i fugure that if i use the cable that as the red green and bleu
    plug i would manage to something but no.

    With that particular cable i'm using this one to match with my
    receiver or my VHS it's a yellow, white and a red cable with three
    plugs male at each end.

    Finaly i'm using these 2 program. the first one is windows media
    encoder 9 and nero burning/ nero vision.

    Both of them show a black screen whit a thin line at the top of the
    screen showing me that nothing is going on.

    There is something missing and something that dont work here.

    Help!

    DDC, May 25, 2006