    The icons on my Samsung rc520 are too large
    How would I reduce them?
    using win 7 - 64

    Martin ©¿©¬, Dec 3, 2012

  2. Martin ©¿©¬

    Ron Guest

    I use windows xp but it's probably the same; on your screen right click to get the Properties menu. When that comes up click on Appearance, then clickon the advanced tab. This will get you where you need to change the icon size. If, say, they are set at 28 then lower them to 24, or whatever.

    Ron

    Ron, Dec 5, 2012

  3. Martin ©¿©¬

    Pen Guest

    Right click desktop
    elect Personalize
    Select "Window Color"
    on the screen that appears select Icon from the "Item" menu
    change Size from 32 to whatever you want
    click apply repeat as necessary

    Pen, Dec 5, 2012
  5. Thanks Ron & Pen
    No matter what I do I still can't change the icon sizes
    I can change the vertical & horizontal spacing but not the size?

    Martin ©¿©¬, Dec 6, 2012
  6. Found the answer
    Right-click the desktop, point to View, and then click Large icons,
    Medium icons, or Small icons.

    Martin ©¿©¬, Dec 6, 2012