    Bill Guest

    I currently have the refresh rate set for 75 with the UltraSharp 1901FP
    19-inch. Should I rest the refresh rate to 60? Is there any benefit.

    Bill, Feb 13, 2004

  2. not with a LCD there isn't - i'm surprised it will let you change it- do you
    have the proper monitor driver?

    the dog from that film you saw, Feb 13, 2004

  3. Bill

    Don Guest

    The info that came with my Ultrasharp 1900FP and my neighbor's 1901FP
    both recommend 60Hz. I can see no difference visually and there is no
    flicker so I leave the refresh rate at 60Hz.

    Don, Feb 13, 2004