    previews (preview and image doesn't match)

    Is there and OSX program that can batch - regenerate previews for jpeg
    images?

    George, May 9, 2006

  2. GraphicConverter can do this, and much more:

    http://lemkesoft.de/en/graphcon.htm

    Garner Miller, May 9, 2006

  3. George

    Simon Slavin Guest

    Yes, but OS X does not use picture previews: the OS makes up the previews
    on the fly, rather than looking in the file for them. So all you should
    need to do would be to remove any existing previews and allow the OS to do
    its thing.

    Simon.

    Simon Slavin, May 11, 2006
  4. George

    J.J. O'Shea Guest

    CocoThumbX, DropIcon, etc. See VersionTracker.

    J.J. O'Shea, May 12, 2006