    Do I need to remove and reinstall the drivers even if I am only
    changing a video card (can not run SLi on the single PCIe x16 based
    motherboard?)

    smlunatick, Jul 27, 2009

  2. smlunatick

    deimos Guest

    Nope.

    deimos, Jul 28, 2009

  3. smlunatick

    smlunatick Guest

    Just to close this post thread. The newer nVidia drivers appear to
    automatically start the driver uninstall router when you remove the
    video card from Device Manager. This is at least for Windows XP Pro
    SP3 32 bit.

    smlunatick, Jul 29, 2009
  4. smlunatick

    tonyk Guest

    They do, and they also start the uninstall if you just change drivers,
    retro or ahead.

    TonyK

    tonyk, Jul 31, 2009