    So I need to send it somewhere reliable...
    thanks!

    Steve

    Stephen Hartz, May 31, 2004

  2. As a practical matter, motherboards (both laptop & desktop) can only be
    repaired by the mfgr. (there are a few exceptions to this, but they are
    very few). Now if you mean motherboard replacement, that's a different
    story, in terms of notebooks, the problem there is simply finding a
    suitable replacement motherboard.

    Barry Watzman, May 31, 2004

  3. Stephen Hartz

    Papa Guest