    I know Windows XP and whatnot has the effect built in. But do they still
    work on Athlon XP CPUs if your running say Windows ME (I know, I know,
    the GF likes it for some reason)

    Dogboy, Aug 5, 2006

  2. Dogboy

    Wes Newell Guest

    They should work with any OS they are written for.

    Wes Newell, Aug 5, 2006

  3. Dogboy

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Are they still around? I forgot about that and blamed MBM5 for mis-reporting
    the CPU usage last time I had a 98SE install as it was all over the place.

    ~misfit~, Aug 5, 2006
  4. Dogboy

    chuck Guest

    Actually they are still around and I still use CPUIdle Extreme as it will
    enable the HLT command at times that the OS won't.

    chuck, Aug 5, 2006
  5. Dogboy

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Thanks.