    store...

    Any ideas???

    Thank you

    Shane Trahan, Oct 15, 2006

  2. It sounds like Front Row has stopped working. Try pressing command-
    escape. It's the keyboard equivalent of pressing menu on the remote.

    If it doesn't work you may need to reinstall Front Row. The application
    is located at /System/Library/CoreServices/Front Row.app (but you can't
    start it with the Finder).

    Roger Johnstone, Oct 17, 2006