Remove headset support from COH.

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Skybuck Flying, Dec 18, 2009.

  1. I just found out this fucking cheater called Lilith also uses a headset
    during COH ?!?

    No wonder those guys always so strong...

    I don't use a headset... I find it privacy violating.

    I demand headset support removed from COH or an option to disallow it during
    games !

    SUCH A CHEAT ! ;)

    I knew it was too good to be true... HAHAHA I KNOW A CHEATER WHEN I SEE
    ONE.

    That guy was always winning TOGETHER WITH OFIELD

    HE IS BANNED TOO FOREVER.

    Cause he didnt tell it so that is conspiracy.

    Such a relief.

    Actually this is a problem I AM GOING TO DELETE COMPANY OF HEROES RIGHT NOW.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Dec 18, 2009

  2. Actually it doesn't matter...

    Because headset support can be done by circumventing the game....

    Maybe the game doesn't even have headset support.

    I am going to delete Company of Hero's right now.

    I could play 1 v 1 but that not as much fun.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Dec 18, 2009

  3. There all deleted.

    The headset has brought an end to an era for me.

    No more real-time strategy multiplayer games for me ! ;)

    I am sticking with stratego 1 v 1 ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Dec 18, 2009
  4. Skybuck Flying

    dr del Guest

    Will you stop changing your details you utter **** of a diseased donkey and
    stay in the killfilter where you belong.

    dr del, Dec 18, 2009
  5. Even if they didn't cheat by using headset...

    I am glad this game is gone....

    Playing with newbs all the time is no fun... losing because of noobs.

    The units are annoying too sometimes they don't respond shit.

    R.I.P COH LOL.

    Bye,
    Skybuck ;) =D

    Skybuck Flying, Dec 18, 2009