    That gave me something I wanted but I had to click it to bring it up. I clicked it and nothing happened but on my desk top up popped a Icon saying try AOL for broadband short cut. If I left click it I get an invitation to down load AOL9.

    Now every time I get an E-mail that has something for me to click to bring up something I want to see the AOL icon comes up and once its up every time I click on a E-mail message. The heading of the message lights up and the AOL icon turns and moves and I can not get my material!

    I want to wipe AOL off my computer and be able to bring things up out of E-mails I receive!

    The Coach, Feb 7, 2004

  2. The Coach

    Chris H. Guest

    Which Tablet PC are you running, Coach? I would suggest, if AOL is not your
    Internet Service Provider, then go into Control Panel/Add or Remove Programs
    and uninstall the AOL software. If you have problems doing that, or AOL is
    your ISP, then I suggest you contact AOL support. You could also post to
    the Outlook Express newsgroup, since this newsgroup supports Tablet PCs.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    for broadband shortcut. So I right clicked it and disabled it. This sent it
    to the Recycle bin. From their I removed the Icon.

    Chris H., Feb 7, 2004