    Does anyone have any experience or opinions on this? I appreciate your time
    and input.

    Mike Irwin

    Mike Irwin, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Mike Irwin

    BD Guest

    Hi Mike,
    I asked this same question last month and received the alcohol reco and a
    suggestion to try the product listed here http://www.klearscreen.com/
    As yet, I tried neither. Let us know if you do and if it works acceptably.
    BD

    BD, Aug 18, 2003

  3. Mike Irwin

    marlinspike Guest

    Plus, novus would require way more elbow grease than you would want to apply
    to an LCD screen. I use it to polish vintage fountain pens because it's so
    gentle, put you would need to press and rub hard.
    Richard
    Pratchett-Jingo

    marlinspike, Aug 19, 2003
  4. Mike Irwin

    Mike Irwin Guest

    It appears by your suggestions that I should probably just deal with it.
    Anyway, thanks for the info.

    Mike Irwin, Aug 19, 2003