Repeating Sound Problem solved

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by Brin, Feb 25, 2005.

  1. Brin

    Brin Guest

    Hi all,

    I posted a problem way back in september the original message is below.

    After a heap of upgrades (Including SATA controler and 2 new SATA drives)
    Abandoning the old IDE drives. I have discovered that the problem was my
    Network card!

    I had an old Linksys 10M/sec card,

    Upgraded it to a cheap netgear 10/100M card and the problem has gone
    compleatly

    Just thought I would post this incase it helps anyone else.

    Regards

    Brin

    Brin, Feb 25, 2005