Replace Hard Disk in Acer Travelmate 203xt

Discussion in 'Acer' started by grantzau, Jan 19, 2005.

  1. grantzau

    grantzau Guest

    Hi ya'll.

    I'm new to the board - so Hi! :D

    Anyway...

    I need to know HOW to replace the hard disk
    built into the Acer Travelmate 203 XT (or 200 series)...

    At least it would be nice to know some specs. about the disk in the
    first place besides the "info" in the userguide:
    High-capacity Hard disk

    [color=red:02dd0ab476]Could anyone provide me with links, PDFs, advice
    etc. for this "operation"?[/color:02dd0ab476]

    Much thanks in advance!

    grantzau, Jan 19, 2005