    desktops? I did check from a customers 2000NX that those side panels will
    fit it just fine too.

    Bradley

    B. W., May 30, 2007

  2. B. W.

    paulmd Guest

    Hammer and Pliers, and a sturdy flat blade screwdriver are a No-go? He
    didn't manage to dent the case too, did he?

    paulmd, Jun 3, 2007

  3. B. W.

    B. W. Guest

    The edges of the regular case had some damage, but not much and I
    straightened those out. The panel itself is so bad that it's still warped
    and I couldn't get it back into normal alignment. I'd prefer to find a
    panel from a used system and just sell it on eBay or something.

    B. W., Jun 5, 2007
  4. B. W.

    paulmd Guest

    There are various computer recyclers, and used computer dealers. I
    work at one, but I'm positive I don't have a side panel for that
    system.

    I've fixed panels before, and I've yet to find one that was so bad, I
    couldn't get it to mount. Some elbow grease was required in some
    cases. :) The trick is to lay the system on it's side, get the front
    edge started, and kind of work your way from there, bending as you go.
    The last little bit sometimes requires effort. I sometimes cheat, and
    find long screws, and tighten them as i go.

    I've seen the units that have been dropped out of trucks, and bounced
    a few times on the pavement. :)

    paulmd, Jun 5, 2007