    screws on the right side

    Regards

    Pete

    Pete and Karen Burr, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Pete and Karen Burr

    chuckie® Guest

    Which Pavilion or whatever are you doing this on??

    chuckie®, Oct 27, 2003

  3. My apologies it is for the hp pavillion 9870 and after much struggling I
    got the side panel off and lo and behold there were some screws and the swap
    was then easy

    Regards

    Pete
    Which Pavilion or whatever are you doing this on??

    Pete and Karen Burr, Oct 28, 2003
  4. Pete and Karen Burr

    chuckie® Guest

    Ah, excellent, then my services are no longer required...luck...

    chuckie®, Oct 29, 2003