    oiled it, but it does no good. I think it has to be replaced. The fan is
    an ADDA #AP4512MX-G90. Does anyone know where I could buy such a fan or a
    suitable substitute?

    Normand Bachand, Feb 26, 2004

  2. Normand Bachand

    mosnar Guest

  3. Thanks. But it appears to be out of stock. Any other suggestions would be
    appreciated.

    Normand Bachand, Feb 26, 2004
  4. Normand Bachand

    Bora Ugurlu Guest

    Consider a Zalman Heatpipe cooler. Zalman HP80C can be a lifesaver..
    It has a fan optionally, but it can cool cards upto GF Ti 4400
    without the need of the fan.

    http://www.zalman.co.kr/english/product/ZM80C-HP.htm

    Bora Ugurlu, Feb 26, 2004
  5. Normand Bachand

    Granulated Guest

    is it an asus gts ?
    my stock fan went screechy..i got a blue orb for it.

    Granulated, Feb 26, 2004
  6. There's no mention of asus in my documentation. The card came with my new
    Dell several years ago. Where can I get this blue orb?

    Normand Bachand, Feb 28, 2004
  7. Well it now seems to be in stock. I decided to get this. The heatpump idea
    sounds intreging but it seems like it takes a lot of space.

    Thanks for the help

    Normand Bachand, Feb 28, 2004