    if this is where I can post my question, but if anyone can help me I would
    greatly appreciate any time and/or effort you apply to helping me get the
    answers to my questions. And Thank You!!!

    dukiesma1001, Feb 1, 2007

  2. dukiesma1001

    Ben Myers Guest

    Which fan? Is it the colling fan for the processor, the fan inside the power
    supply, or another one? If the fan inside a power supply has failed, the usual
    repair is to replace the entire power supply. CPU cooling fans for Socket 370
    processors are pretty much standard. You just have to make sure that the
    header on the motherboard where the fan connects is 3 pins (probable) or two
    pins... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Feb 2, 2007