    Will I still have to reinstall Windows XP SP2 and all applications?

    regards,

    Beemer

    Beemer, Nov 6, 2007

  2. Beemer plaatste dit op zijn scherm :
    If the board is identical, I don't think you have to reinstall the OS.

    André

    André, PE1PQX, Nov 6, 2007

  3. Beemer

    Beemer Guest

    André,

    Thanks,

    Beemer

    Beemer, Nov 6, 2007
  4. Beemer

    student Guest

    No, but you may have to re-activate it because it is a different
    netwark card id.

    student, Nov 6, 2007
  5. Beemer

    lkboop Guest

    It will work just fine-In fact the only thing that is really important
    is that the chip set is the same(drivers) windows will not self install
    it's drivers if it detects other chip set drivers present. You have no
    problem.

    lkboop, Nov 8, 2007
  6. Beemer

    Drew Guest

    You should have smooth sailing with this issue. I've done this MANY times
    in my job as a Field Service Tech.

    Let us all know how it went!

    Drew

    Drew, Nov 15, 2007
  7. Beemer

    Beemer Guest

    Drew,

    System is now working but I had to make registry and licence file changes.

    Beemer

    Beemer, Nov 18, 2007