Replacing WiFi Antenna on Presario ??

Discussion in 'Compaq' started by Madrupps, Oct 27, 2007.

  1. Madrupps

    Madrupps

    I have a Compaq Presario says "M2000" Series Laptop
    on the top right corner of screen front.
    The bottom shows 2108us and EC215UA
    Not an AMD or Sempron.

    I recently replaced the power connector board and in
    the process, one of the crimps for the wireless antenna
    that clip into the pci broke off.

    Sooo, I bought new antenna but have not a clue how
    to go about taking the entire screen apart without
    damaging anything and replacing these wires/cables
    with new ones.

    I tried net searches for replacing antenna wires and
    have found nothing helpful so far.... anyone help?
    :confused:

    Madrupps, Oct 27, 2007