REPOST: Question: What is this system worth (and would anyone like to buy it)

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by Atreju, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. Atreju

    Atreju Guest

    I have a CompCom U10+ UltraSparc system for sale. I am not sure what
    it is worth, so I will provide the specs here and anyone who is
    interested can let me know. I was going to sell it on e-bay, but if
    someone makes me a reasonable offer, it's theirs.

    Mainboard: SUN Microsystems Panther
    CPU: 360 MHz UltraSPARC IIi (2i)
    Hard Disk: Seagate Barracuda 18LP (ST39175LW)
    [9.1 GB, 7200 RPM, 6.9 ms seek time]
    512 MB RAM

    SYSTEM: SPARCengine Ultra AXi, OpenBoot 3.10.8 SME.
    OS: Solaris 9 installed with most options.
    3 CD-ROM pack set with Solaris 9 included.

    Can anyone tell me what kind of $$$ this system is worth on the
    market?

    Thanks all.

    ---Atreju---

    Atreju, Jul 8, 2003