    Combining multiple MP3s. Is it possible on OS X?. Any suggestions of a
    program, a site, a method?. Any help will be appreciated. MIDi23
    Sorry about the crosspost, Usenet newbie.

    MIDI_blog023, Jun 24, 2003

  2. MIDI_blog023

    MIDI_blog023 Guest

    In article <bdakds$p0f$>,
    Chas <> wrote:

    > MIDI_blog023 wrote:
    > > Combining multiple MP3s. Is it possible on OS X?. Any suggestions of a
    > > program, a site, a method?. Any help will be appreciated. MIDi23
    > > Sorry about the crosspost, Usenet newbie.

    > Audacity, available from http://sourceforge.net/projects/audacity/
    >
    > It's free too ;)
    >
    > =:~)

    That was quick!!!. Thanks, Chas!

    MIDI_blog023, Jun 24, 2003

  3. MIDI_blog023

    Chas Guest

    MIDI_blog023 wrote:
    > In article <bdakds$p0f$>,
    > Chas <> wrote:
    >

    >>MIDI_blog023 wrote:
    >>
    >>>Combining multiple MP3s. Is it possible on OS X?. Any suggestions of a
    >>>program, a site, a method?. Any help will be appreciated. MIDi23
    >>>Sorry about the crosspost, Usenet newbie.

    >>Audacity, available from http://sourceforge.net/projects/audacity/
    >>
    >>It's free too ;)
    >>
    >>=:~)

    > That was quick!!!. Thanks, Chas!

    No worries ;)

    =:~)

    --
    news at cdss dot fsnet dot co dot uk

    Chas, Jun 24, 2003
  4. MIDI_blog023

    cornelio Guest

    In article <8f4Ka.77108$>,
    MIDI_blog023 <> wrote:

    > Combining multiple MP3s. Is it possible on OS X?. Any suggestions of a
    > program, a site, a method?. Any help will be appreciated. MIDi23
    > Sorry about the crosspost, Usenet newbie.

    i thought that was possible in in iTunes prefererences BEFORE you import
    them to itunes, in preferences somewhere (burning?) if you remove gap it
    will save as one solid file.......

    cornelio, Jun 25, 2003