REQ: how to OC, pencil, the powercolor 4830

Discussion in 'AMD Overclocking' started by alicia, Mar 2, 2010.

  1. alicia

    alicia Guest

    hi,

    i know how to OC the graphics card with ATI Tray Tools / RBE (max. up
    to 1.15 V) or Riva Tuner, but can someone tell me how to OC the Vcore
    more than 1.15 V cause with 1.15 i only reach 760 (gpu core) and 940
    mhz (ram core).

    maybe someone knows how to use the "pencil trick" on this pcb. or have
    another solution to reach higher vcore.

    here are pics of the pcb.

    http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=img_2341tw4b.jpg
    http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=img_2338rnx6.jpg