    rails and 1 set of cdrom rails, anyone got any extras or old ones
    laying around or know where they can be acquired? Thermaltake has not
    been very responsive on this. Thanks......boater

    boater, Mar 12, 2006

  2. boater

    Avoura Guest

    Try looking on ebay, there is bound to be some there.

    Avoura, Mar 13, 2006

  3. boater

    Ghostrider Guest

    Built your own computer? Thermaltake provides just enough
    rails for all of its drive slots. Unless all the slots are
    filled, there should be some extras. If system built by an
    independent builder, go and retrieve all of the parts that
    are your's.

    Ghostrider, Mar 13, 2006