    I don't have a boot disk for DOS ... can any post it or point me to a site
    where I can d/l this?

    Thanks,

    OldGuy, Dec 6, 2008

  2. If you can't find exactly what you need, do a Google search for OpenDOS. It
    started out as DR DOS, was bought by Novell, then bought by either Caldera
    or Lineo, and one or the other of them still claims it. Anyway, it's not
    PC-DOS, but even the names of the hidden boot files are identical to
    PC-DOS's filenames, it's that close. Anyway, last I saw, it was free for
    personal use. Good luck!

    Tom Rutherford, Dec 7, 2008